I desperately need to buy some curtains for Josh's room. During the winter Josh had a standard wake up of time of 7:15 give or take a half an hour, but lately with the sun rising so early it is much less predictable. Today I woke up hearing noises at 4:55 and it took me a few minutes to realize that Josh was hiding beside our bed. I got him a drink and sent him back to bed but he was up an hour later. Way to early for tired 9 months pregnant mommy!
So even though I was 9 days late with Josh, the last couple of days I've been thinking maybe I might not be this time. I have been saying all along that I will go over but now I am not as convinced. This has me frustrated because I am now just "sitting on pins and needles" wondering when this baby is going to come! I really hate the not knowing part, if I knew that I would have the baby late it wouldn't bother me , I would be completely fine with it. But it when your body keeps playing tricks on you. Ahhh. That being said, I am sure every expectant mom feels the same way, so I have nothing to complain about. Everything else is going well, Jon bought me a new lens for my camera for mothers day. This lens is just a basic 50mm lens, no zoom or fancy functions but it should be great for taking baby pictures. Hope to be posting them really soon!
More May
10 years ago
It's okay to complain because who would like not knowing? I think it is really hard, especially if you are a planner! That was really cute of Josh to be hiding in your room, what a sweetie. I hope you and John can find some curtains soon!
ReplyDelete~Kristin Young
aww, we go through that early rising thing with our kids, too - it sucks!!! good luck with everything - i'm sure he'll come soon!
ReplyDelete