Monday, September 7, 2009

We are moving

Well a lot has been going on lately, including the biggest news, our decision to build a new house in Silverado. I'm really nervous about it, afraid we may be going in a little over our heads, but I am also really excited. We just have to get our mortgage set up and hope for an awesome interest rate!

One of the most important things I was looking for was the lot, and by process of elimination we went with Shane homes (Cheapest lot available for the size).
Our new address will be 47 Silverado Skies Bay. The dimension are 11.60 at front, about 37 deep on both sides, and 20 meters across the back. I think it is going to be a good sized backyard, which is what I really wanted for Josh and Trent.

So here is the Floor plan...

We made some major upgrades to the smallest house (and cheapest) house that Shane homes builds, but we are really happy with the layout! One of the major selling points is My Awesome walk through Pantry which I am super excited about, upstairs laundry, and HUGE Bonus Room (We added 70 square feet to this room alone). So with all the changes we made we are looking at 1956 square feet. Jonathan is calling it " The Mushroom house" because our basement and main floor is relatively small 750 s. f. but the upper floor is a whopping 1206! Oh and Jonathan also is really excited by the 21 x22 Garage. Our possession date will be around the end of February. Scary Scary, but very exciting as well. More updates later...


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda and family! I am so sad that you'll be living our ward but your floorplan looks excellent and I love the 'mushroom' style! I think you'll love being in a brand new home with all of the upgrades of your own choosing!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! congrats! That is awesome. I also LOVE walk through pantries, and your new address sounds very pretty. Silverado Skies...I like it! Can't wait to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete