Sunday, March 28, 2010

What makes me happy?

Anyone who knows me well knows I like to save money. I might even be a little crazy with the coupons! (I have a little file folder in my purse for them) So when I get a really good deal on something I am absolutely giddy. Take last week at Sobey's for instance, Buy one package of Bacon for $3.99 get not 1 but 2 Free, not to mention the other outstanding offer of Spend $150 get a $25 gift card. But the best deal of recent was our Fridge for our new house, we picked one out a few months age but it didn't have an external water dispenser. Jon decided he really wanted that feature so we decided to take another look (Especially because it is Tax return season). So the cheapest fridges with outside water are the side by side, and they are alright but I don't love them, what I really love are the 2 door on top, bottom freezer with of course the water dispenser. The only problem is the $2200.00 price tag. It was $1000.00 more than the one we originally purchased so I was a little unsure. But as luck would have it there was another Fridge just like the one we picked out on sale at another store so we got a $2500.00 fridge for $1700.00. So so excited, I literally skipped out of the store! What makes me happy? DEALS
Here is a picture



As far as other news Trenton is 10 months old tomorrow, where has the time gone? He still only has 2 teeth though to my great annoyance since he refuses to eat baby food now. He only wants real food, but of course he chokes on it, all well he is learning. Other then that we are of course trying to pack because the count down is on 17 days till we take possession. YAY, So Excited!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! New house! I'm so excited to see it :) you lucky dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i need to take a coupon class from you. I've been trying to do the coupon thing and it just makes me all frazled and then come the tears...seriously! And i'm HORRIBLE at saving money, but i'm trying...TEACH ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my dream fridge too! Lucky you

    ReplyDelete