Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want to watch it again!

So this morning at 6:20 Josh wakes up screaming and crying " I want to watch it again, I want to watch it again." He said it probably 15 times before I finally went in there and picked him up and took him downstairs. What did he want to watch again? I have no idea! Other news I am 31 weeks pregnant today, that means only 9 more weeks until my due date, ahhhhhhhhhhh. This pregnancy has definitely been faster than with Josh. The worst part about it is that Jonathan and I still haven't got a name picked out for this little boy. Last night we went through about 6 or 7 Hundred names and did not find one we both really like. Such a contrast from with Josh, "oh lets pick a J name because of Jonathan and Jesse (my father in laws name)". "How about Joshua," "sounds good". DONE.

1 comment:

  1. 600 names! Holy Cow! I find boy names really hard to pick out as well...
    9 more weeks - yay! We're excited to meet baby Olsen!

    ReplyDelete