Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok so I'm a Lemming,

So as per this new blog I have become a social lemming, jumping into the world of blogging just because all the people around me have done so. But I guess there are worse things in this world than being a follower. I am actually quite excited about this blog, and I have a few ideas for posts already. I know that it will be nice when I have my new baby boy (not too much longer), people can get all the goods and see pictures as he changes. Hmmm well what else do I say?... Today Josh was playing outside (thank goodness for some nicer weather), and since I haven't taken very many pictures of him lately I thought I should, so here they are.

Jon would say this is an Amanda smile

I'm the King of the Castle (He actually said that too!)

This one turned out better than expected

Love this one

Josh with his shovel, trying to get mommy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!! Its so great! Josh is sure lookin grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so happy you're blogging. I like the background you picked - and REALLy cute pics of Josh. I love his sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you on here...more the merrier

    ReplyDelete