Friday, May 29, 2009

Trenton Has Arrived!!!




I thought I would update everyone while Trent and Mommy are still in the Hospital

Trenton Gregory Olsen arrived finally this morning, Friday May 29th at 10:15am, we're glad he decided to show up ( despite being 8 days late). Here are the stat's for those dying to know:


Weight: 7 pounds 11 ounces

Length: 20 inches

Hair: Dark red

Eyes: Blue(for now, we think they may go darker)

All finger and toes accounted for.

Here are a couple more pictures to tide you over, if all goes well we hope to bring him home tommorrow morning ( Saturday).









7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Olsen family! Hope he's a good baby and lets you get lots of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats guys! I'm gonna be in Calgary next week. Maybe I'll try to come see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! congratulations!!! We're so happy for you and Trenton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - yay! :) I'm so happy he's here, and so happy that I got to hear some details. Thanks for the update and can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's Beautiful and i love the name!! I found you from Erins blog! Glad you are all doing well. Congrats and again, he is so dang CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love him already! Congratulations Olsen's!!! Thank you for the pictures and the info. He is SO precious!

    Kristin YOung

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manda, I can't believe how good you look in the pictures. Congrats! I'm sure you're glad be's finally here.

    ReplyDelete