Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sitting on pins and needles and up way too early!

I desperately need to buy some curtains for Josh's room. During the winter Josh had a standard wake up of time of 7:15 give or take a half an hour, but lately with the sun rising so early it is much less predictable. Today I woke up hearing noises at 4:55 and it took me a few minutes to realize that Josh was hiding beside our bed. I got him a drink and sent him back to bed but he was up an hour later. Way to early for tired 9 months pregnant mommy!

So even though I was 9 days late with Josh, the last couple of days I've been thinking maybe I might not be this time. I have been saying all along that I will go over but now I am not as convinced. This has me frustrated because I am now just "sitting on pins and needles" wondering when this baby is going to come! I really hate the not knowing part, if I knew that I would have the baby late it wouldn't bother me , I would be completely fine with it. But it when your body keeps playing tricks on you. Ahhh. That being said, I am sure every expectant mom feels the same way, so I have nothing to complain about. Everything else is going well, Jon bought me a new lens for my camera for mothers day. This lens is just a basic 50mm lens, no zoom or fancy functions but it should be great for taking baby pictures. Hope to be posting them really soon!

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to complain because who would like not knowing? I think it is really hard, especially if you are a planner! That was really cute of Josh to be hiding in your room, what a sweetie. I hope you and John can find some curtains soon!
    ~Kristin Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, we go through that early rising thing with our kids, too - it sucks!!! good luck with everything - i'm sure he'll come soon!

    ReplyDelete